Thursday, March 22, 2007

McDonalds sues everyone on planet for using "McSomething"

Hah! You thought I was dead, didn't you? No such luck. Just friggin' BBAB*.

Don't worry, you'll be getting your summons in your next Happy Meal. It's sorta like suing the CBS Nightly News for reporting something that reflects poorly on your company. Ain't gonna happen. Well, you ain't gonna win, anyway.

Can you dig it? www.happymeal.com won't even friggin' work if you don't enable Javascript. Once you do enable it, they have a huge, page-sized advert and some dinky text at the top that says: "Hey kids, this is Advertising". WTF do they mean by that?!? Oh, and I want my My Little Pony. Give it to me.

(All trademarks, etc., are owned by their respective trademark owners, whoever the hell they are. I cite Fair Use in my "mention" of them. Of course, I already got my summons. Carry on.)

* Busy Beyond All Belief.

1 Comments:

At 10:35 PM, Blogger Guy said...

Buy eating this Happy Meal you agree to to following terms and conditions...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home